1) Install and activate The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe as well as Registrations for the Events Calendar Pro. Visit this page if you haven’t done this yet.
2) Once you’ve purchased the RTEC Stripe Payments plugin you’ll be presented with the purchase confirmation screen which displays your license key and a link to download the plugin. This information is also emailed to you at the address which you provided during checkout. Take note of your license key and click on the download link to download a zip file of the plugin.
Note: You can also download the plugin zip file directly from your Account on our website.
3) Once you’ve downloaded the zip file there’s no need to open it. You’ll be uploading and installing this zip file directly to WordPress.
Note: If you’re on a Mac then your OS may be set up to automatically unzip zip files when downloading. You can zip the files up again by just right clicking on the folder containing the files and clicking ‘Compress’. Alternatively, you can download the zip directly from your account.
Click Add New at the top of your WordPress Plugins page.
4) Click Upload Plugin at the top.
5) Browse to the zip file which you downloaded when you purchased the plugin and click Install Now.
6) Activate the plugin.
7) Under the Registrations menu, navigate to the License tab to enter your license key.
7) Paste your license key into the field and click Save Changes.
8) Click Activate License. If the activation was successful, your license status should be a green “active”.
9) To configure your Stripe payment options and enter your API keys, click on Stripe Payments under the Registrations menu
Collect your API keys by logging in to Stripe and visiting the API key page. You can collect both “live” and “test” API keys by using the toggle button found on the left sidebar.
Once your API keys are entered and saved, the plugin will begin using Stripe to collect payments for events. Click on the Payments tab to enable test mode if you would like to test Stripe before going live.