1) Multi-Language Support
If your site uses the plugin, WordPress Multi-Language (commonly known as WPML), you can now configure just about all your registration features to use multiple languages. We put together a helpful guide to help you get up and running.
2) List of Events for Members
Also new in version 2.9: Members (logged-in users) of your site can now view events they’ve registered for on the frontend of your site in a simple list. To use this feature, use the shortcode [rtec-my-events] on any page, post, or text widget. Your members will see a list of upcoming events they’ve registered for when they’re logged-in to your site. You can also include past events by adding the setting “past=true” to the shortcode.
3) Capabilities and User Role Changes
We also added additional user capabilities to provide granular control over who can manage forms, registrations, and email templates. We plan to fully implement these capabilities in version 2.12. See this page for more information.
4) Odds and Ends
Finally, as always, we continue to update the plug-in to ensure it’s both the easiest and most powerful way to manage your events:
- You can now display an attendance count above the form and below the title wherever the event is listed. You can enable this feature on the “form” tab.
- We added a PHP filter to modify email headers “rtec_email_headers”. This can be useful to route custom emails.
- We improved the UI, which now includes hints and explanations of how features work.
Don’t have the Pro version? Purchase a license today to see what our customers are raving about!