It’s now easy to collect registrations for a group with the new “connected guest registration” feature. Visitors can add multiple people to a registration with the click of a button.
After enabling this feature for an event, the form used for registration can be configured to collect the same information for each guest or just some fields. Simply click a check box to toggle which fields are included for guests.
When registering, attendees will see a button at the bottom of the form to add multiple connected guests to the registration. Clicking the button will add a new set of fields and add a menu at the top of the form to switch between which guest’s fields are displayed.
For events with a cost, the person registering can make a single payment for all connected registrations. The event management tools also make it easy to see which registrations are connected and perform certain tasks like sending email messages or manually changing details.
Also available in this update is the ability to generate reports and export them to a CSV file. Customize what information is in the report and whether to display information by event, individual registration, or both. An automatic batching sequence is included for running very large reports so feel free to export all registrations you have.
Here are the rest of the changes:
- View a list of the latest registrations starting with the most recent. This is found on the “Registrations” tab, “Latest” sub-tab.
- Registration tools available for forms created using shortcodes. Use showtools=”true” to enable this with your shortcode.
- Button added to manually process the waiting list in the dashboard. Will display at the bottom of the attendee table for events that have spots available and people on the waiting list in the “Detailed” view.
- Connect manually created registrations to a user. When adding or editing a registration, the plugin will attempt to match an entered email address to an existing user and give the option to connect.
- Sort events in the “Overview” by current, past, or recent hidden events.
- Settings from The Events Calendar related to date format used throughout the plugin.